Your course content
What you will learn
Three cities - two degrees - one global perspective: our FIBAA-awarded degree programme is as diverse as your career goals.
You get to solve global economic issues, learn about international and European law and prepare yourself for challenging tasks in international management. Thanks to practical projects you can develop your soft and leadership skills and - by choosing one of our partner universities around the world - tailor your programme to your personal and professional interests.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
You receive a holistic management education that fosters your soft skills and gives you the opportunity to live in several cities and countries around the world. Thanks to our project and skill-based approach, a degree in International Management is the ideal stepping stone for your international career.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Positions in strategic management
- Business development manager
- Risk and contract manager
- Market analyst & market researcher
- Assistant to the executive board
- Country or divisional manager
- Business consultant
Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.Learn more about our academic approach
High quality confirmed
Our International Management Master's programme received the FIBAA Premium Seal in 2015. With this seal, the European accreditation agency FIBAA, confirms SRH's outstanding quality in various assessment categories such as study concept, academic environment and career prospects.
Study in Berlin and around the globe
Do you want to gain international experience and broaden your horizons? During our International Management Master's programmeyou can study in up to 3 countries and even earn a double degree. Find out more about our tripartite variations that let you experience Europe, Asia, Africa and America!Learn more about our tripartite variations
Event for students | Learn how to write a professional cover letter and curriculum vitae for the German job market!Event
by SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences. We are preparing an exciting programme for you. Get to know us and take part in lectures and workshops.Event
- Risk Management in Value Creation 5
- International Contractual Management 5
- Operations and Project Management 5
- Intercultural Management 5
- Negotiation and Conflict Management 5
- Developing Managerial Skills I: Case Studies 5
- Technological Foresight and Innovation Strategies 5
- Business Model Generation 5
- Developing Managerial Skills II: Business Simulation 5
- Company Project I 5
- Company Project II 5
- Company Project III 5
- Leadership and Global Strategic Management 5
- Legal Environment of International Business and Foreign Trade 5
- Human Resource Management and Ethical Leadership in International Enterprises 5
- Risk Management in Financing 5
- Strategic Network Management 5
- International Marketing Management 5
- Internship 5
- Master's Seminar 5
- Master's Thesis 20
Judith talks about her studies.
Judith de Haas is an International Management alumna.
Why did you choose to study at SRH Berlin?
I decided to study International Management after I have already walked on a very varied life path. As a musician, yoga teacher and initiator with a huge hunger for academic challenges, I wanted to commit to a programme which could help me to develop the skills to take a more responsible role in the cultural field.
What did you like about your studies?
The International Management programme gave me the basics to hold onto when organising performing arts projects. At first, I didn’t know where to start, and my studies helped me not to see too many obstructions but to just go for it, step by step.
How did you experience the international approach of SRH?
Actually, just being in my class was a very international experience. Everyday again. I think we had about 15-20 different nationalities in the year group. It was fantastic to work with so many different people and cultural values on study subjects but also to spend time together out of school. I have always been internationally-oriented and hearing and experiencing other approaches to business issues is an important aspect of future international working environments. Moreover, I just love connecting to people, from anywhere, to share experiences on a super open level. With its international representation, SRH makes it possible to be part of this.
What was your favourite learning or working experience at SRH?
My favourite working experience was while learning! I’m very eager to learn and work together with the organisers of events that I performed in myself. This gives me the inspiration to walk my own path.
Chat with our students.
Do you want firsthand information? Our students are happy to share their experiences with you, tell you about their courses, their projects and student life in Berlin, Hamburg and Dresden.
Full-Flex Offer | For international students only
Are you worried that Covid-19 might affect your academic future? Are you facing visa delays and travel restrictions? Take advantage of our offer to start your studies in October 2021 in a virtual format and receive a reward!
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree - transcipt of records and bachelor's certificate
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Please find our English language requirements here:
- Duolingo 95 Pts
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct entry)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Linguaskill: 176 - 184 (CES) - all four skills required
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland): EUR 800 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 6450 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) / EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Application process and deadlines
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student – the 3-month deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers
Master of Arts (M.A.) Berlin School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) Berlin School of Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Berlin School of Management
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Berlin School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) Dresden School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) SRH Campus Hamburg
Master of Science (M.Sc.) SRH Campus Hamburg