Questions about studying & applying
| Meet our study advisor Mathew Schlehuber online - Fridays from 2 - 4 pm CEST
Your course content
What you will learn
During the programme you receive a sound education in classic management disciplines such as finance, human resources and marketing and deal with current topics such as corporate social responsibility, organisational behaviour and business ethics. In addition, you get to set a focus in elective modules so you can tailor your studies to your career goals.
You will gain extensive management knowledge and develop sustainable strategies to meet the requirements of the global economy and complex markets. You will know how to take social responsibility and will be able to strengthen your leadership, intercultural and negotiation skills in integrated projects.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Thanks to our project and skill-based concept, you will have trained your communication, negotiation and teamwork skills – skills that are indispensable in today's business world. Thus, upon graduation, you will be qualified for the next step in your career.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Management positions in international companies
- Leading positions in start-ups, SMEs, NGOs and associations
- And many more...
Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.Learn more about our academic approach
Meet our study advisors and learn how our application system works and which documents and proofs you need to provide. 3 pm CESTEvent
Join us and learn everything you need to know about SRH Berlin, our Management & Hospitality programmes, the application process, financing your studies and more! Our Study Advisor will guide you and answer your questions | 3 - 4 pm CEST.Event
- Fundamentals of Management and Economics 5
- Organisational Behaviour 5
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics 5
- General Management I: International Human Resource Management 5
- General Management II: Finance and Accounting 5
- Applied Project / Internship 5
- Trust and Collaboration 5
- Marketing Management 5
- Strategic Management 5
- General Management III: Process Management & Quality Management 5
- General Management IV: Service Management & Supply Chain Management 5
- Scientific Writing / Master's Seminar 5
- Elective I 5
- Elective II 5
- Master's Thesis 20
You want to do a business degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
- M.A. International Business and Leadership in Dresden
- M.A. International Business and Leadership in Hamburg
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Here are our English language requirements:
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct entry)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Linguaskill: 176 - 184 (CES) - all four skills required
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1100 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7200 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) / EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student - a EUR 3000 deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in practice-oriented tasks in small teams
- You can concentrate on what's important in 5-week-blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers
Master of Arts (M.A.) Berlin School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) Dresden School of Management
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Berlin School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) SRH Campus Hamburg