Broaden your management horizons! Our General Management MBA gives you extensive knowledge on how to develop sustainable strategies for a globalised economy. Our project-focused approach also helps you strengthen your soft and leadership skills.
Your course content What you will learn
During the programme you receive a sound education in classic management disciplines such as finance, human resources and marketing and deal with current topics such as corporate social responsibility, organisational behaviour and business ethics. In addition, you get to set a focus in elective modules so you can tailor your studies to your career goals.
You will gain extensive management knowledge and develop sustainable strategies to meet the requirements of the global economy and complex markets. You will know how to take social responsibility and will be able to strengthen your leadership, intercultural and negotiation skills in integrated projects.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
Thanks to our project and skill-based concept, you will have trained your communication, negotiation and teamwork skills – skills that are indispensable in today's business world. Thus, upon graduation, you will be qualified for the next step in your career.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Management positions in international companies
- Leading positions in start-ups, SMEs, NGOs and associations
- And many more...
Meet us online Get to know our Master's programmes | 26 Sep. 2023
We invite you to our Online Info Session on our Master's programmes on Tuesday, 26 September 2023 from 4 - 6 pm (CEST)!
Get to know our business, technology and creative Master's study programmes, which we offer in Berlin, Dresden and Hamburg. Get in touch with our professors and study advisors and learn more about the university and our programmes.
Fundamentals of Management and Economics5
Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics5
General Management I: International Human Resource Management5
General Management II: Finance and Accounting5
Applied Project / Internship5
Trust and Collaboration5
General Management III: Process Management & Quality Management5
General Management IV: Service Management & Supply Chain Management5
Scientific Writing / Master's Seminar5
Alternative One-year Master's
You want to do a business degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
- M.A. International Business and Leadership in Dresden
- M.A. International Business and Leadership in Hamburg
Admission requirements Our requirements
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1155 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7560 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
Other suitable programmes You might also be interested in
- double degree
- university cooperations
- premium program
- Full time
Executive MBA General Management
- Full time