Your studies at the Dresden School of Management are a valuable investment in your future. As a student at an SRH campus you will benefit from small study groups, individual support and practice-oriented courses. Thus, you will be well prepared for a successful career in management.
You have the following options to finance your studies:
1. BAföG The Dresden School of Management is supported by the Office for Educational Promotion in Berlin, as we are a campus of the Berlin University of Applied Sciences. (Only applicable for German citizenship.)
// For further information please visit: www.stw.berlin/finanzierung.html
2. Child Benefit If you are studying, you are entitled to child allowance until you are 25 years old. (Only applicable for German citizenship.)
// Information via: www.arbeitsagentur.de/familie-und-kinder/infos-rund-um-kindergeld
3. Student Jobs Our Career Service will be happy to assist you in your part-time job search.
4. Educational Funds The SRH and some other institutes offer you a study financing scheme, where the repayment depends on your income and only takes place after you have successfully started your career. // Information via: www.srh-berlin.braincapital.de or www.bildungsfonds.de | www.deutsche-bildung.de | www.dkb.de/privatkunden/studenten-bildungsfonds
5. Educational Loans Here you have the possibility to get a monthly loan for your studies. // Information via: https://dakaberlin.de or www.kfw.de/studienkredit
6. Scholarships There are numerous private, public or non-profit institutions that offer grants and scholarships for students. You do not have to be highly talented for this; committed volunteers, studying mothers / fathers and other groups are also eligible. // Information via: www.stipendienlotse.de I www.stipendiumplus.de www.mystipendium.de I www.e-fellows.net I https://eu.daad.de/
Our Student Advisory Service will be happy to inform you about all financing options!