Your course content
What you will learn
Our new Master's programme helps you design, manage and analyse complex value chains. You gain an intensive insight into global supply chains and develop your communication, negotiation and presentation skills in projects.
Thanks to our technology and process-oriented approach, you will learn about SCM and ERP systems and extend your knowledge in international law, logistics and process management. In addition, you will become proficient in current topics such as business intelligence, SCM 4.0, big data and operations research.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Upon graduation, you will be able to manage complex supply chains and will be prepared for demanding management positions around the globe.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Operations planner
- Inventory specialist
- Procurement analyst
Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach, you not only learn about real management challenges but also strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.Learn more about our academic approach
Join us and learn everything you need to know about SRH Berlin, our Management & Hospitality programmes, the application process, financing your studies and more! Our Study Advisor will guide you and answer your questions | 3 - 4 pm CEST.Event
Join us and learn everything you need to know about SRH Campus Hamburg, our Management Master's programmes, the application process, financing your studies and more! | 2 - 3 pm CETEvent
- Global Supply Chain Management 4.0 5
- Strategic Logistics Management 5
- Supply Chain Operations 5
- Process Management 5
- Leadership 5
- Scientific Writing 5
- Supply Chain Strategies 5
- Supply Chain Planning & Coordination 5
- Digital Supply Chain Management Systems 5
- Business Intelligence and Big Data 5
- International Management 5
- Intercultural Competences 5
- Supply Chain Design 5
- Supply Chain Management Processes in ERP Simulation 5
- Strategic Sourcing and Purchasing 5
- Operations Research 5
- Legal Environment of International Business and Foreign Trade 5
- Entrepreneurship OR Incubator OR Company Project 5
- Internship 15
- Master's Thesis 15
Chat with our students.
Do you want firsthand information? Our students are happy to share their experiences with you, tell you about their courses, their projects and student life in Berlin, Hamburg and Dresden.
Developing capabilities for Supply Chain Strategy
One of the key courses of the Supply Chain Management Master's programme is dedicated to developing Supply Chain Strategies to improve the competitiveness of companies. During a recent online lecture at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences, Joseph Roussel, the author of the book “Strategic Supply Chain Management”, challenged the students to identify the supply chain capabilities needed to implement the company strategy. Aligning company and operations strategy is key for success in the market. Citing examples from companies, Joseph highlighted how strategic thinking can be used to improve operational performance.
The lecture was very well received by a group of SCM Master's students from both the Berlin and Hamburg SRH campuses. During the event, many challenging questions were discussed and answered, exceeding the planned time slot. Prof. Becker plans to add similar events to the Supply Chain programme in the near future.
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Engineering, Business Administration/Management, Engineering or IT - please submit your degree certificate and your transcript of records. If you do not have the degree certificate yet, you can also submit it before you start your studies.
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Please find our English language requirements here:
- Duolingo 95 Pts
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct entry)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Linguaskill: 176 - 184 (CES) - all four skills required
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 800 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 6450 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) / EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student – a EUR 3000 deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers