Innovative and creative - become part of our new interdisciplinary management programme. In addition to classic business knowledge, you learn about creative leadership and management concepts and develop your methods and soft skills in projects.
The programme combines international management theories with creative leadership approaches as well as real business experience, and helps develop your skills as a manager of tomorrow.
You learn how to apply a range of creative, artistic and entrepreneurial methods in management and gain advanced business knowledge in areas such as strategy, project and risk management as well as contract and international management. While working on projects you hone your communication, social and leadership skills.
Thanks to an interdisciplinary management education that includes management and creative modules as well as a project and skill-oriented concept, you will become an expert who can work in a variety of industries, professions and countries.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Positions in strategic management
- Business development manager
- Management positions in international companies and the creative industries
- Positions in communications and marketing
Our International Management - Focus on Creative Leadership Master's programme has the FIBAA Premium Seal. With this seal, the European accreditation agency FIBAA, confirms SRH Berlin's outstanding quality in various assessment categories such as international focus, employability, promotion of job-relevant skills, interdisciplinarity and collaboration.
The FIBAA Premium Seal was established by FIBAA in order to identify and acknowledge study programmes with outstanding quality in all five core areas (goals and strategies, admissions, implementation, academic setting and general conditions, quality assurance). The evaluation certifies that these programmes considerably surpass all of the quality requirements outlined by FIBAA.
The distinction of a FIBAA Premium Seal gives students, prospective students, graduates, universities, and the job market a reliable indication of the exceptional quality of the study programme.
International Contractual Management5
Risk Management in Value Creation5
Negotiation and Conflict Management5
Operations and Project Management5
Developing Managerial/Entrepreneurial Skills I: Mindset, Action & Reflection5
Technological Foresight and Innovation Strategies5
Business Model Generation5
Creative Company Project / Artistic Methods15
Developing Managerial Skills II: Business Simulation5
Strategic Network Management5
Legal Environment of International Business and Foreign Trade5
Risk Management in Financing5
Leadership and Global Strategic Management5
International Marketing Management5
Human Resource Management and Ethical Leadership in International Enterprises5
Master's Seminar / Artistic Research5
Internship in Creative Business5
Master's Thesis / Arts-based Research Project20
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree - please submit your degree certificate and your transcript of records. If you do not have the degree certificate yet, you can also submit it before you start your studies.
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
You do not qualify for direct entry? Join our preparatory course and get qualified to start your Master’s degree at SRH.
Next available course
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 790 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 6800 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You will sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You will receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
- premium program
- Full time
- double degree
- university cooperations
- premium program
- Full time