As soon as you have received an official confirmation for an internship and have signed an internship contract, you can apply for PROMOS funding. Please send a copy of the internship contract together with the other application documents listed below by email to the International Office. We will then contact you directly and send you all the necessary application documents.
Before the start of the internship abroad, the following documents must be completed and signed between you and SRH in any case:
- Application form PROMOS and all related documents
- Scholarship agreement signed in the original (contract on funding period and amount, rights and obligations for recipient)
- if applicable, safety instructions for Covid-19
As soon as the application documents are complete:
- Application form
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of recommendation from a professor/lecturer
- Current transcript of records (CampusNet or Examination Office)
- current certificate of enrollment (CampusNet or Student Service)
- Proof of language skills
- Internship confirmation (internship contract)
we can make the selection between all applicants after the application deadline. The decision about the acceptance or rejection should reach you no later than 4 weeks after the application deadline. The selection is made by a selection committee, which is composed of different departments of the SRH Berlin.
The PROMOS scholarship is a performance-based scholarship. Therefore, it is most important for your application that you convincingly present the qualifications you have achieved so far and the goals of your stay abroad. The selection committee will make its selection on the basis of the application documents you submit.
If you have been accepted for financial support through PROMOS, we can arrange the transfer of the entire scholarship according to the scholarship agreement. The processing usually takes about 14 days.