Professional development with artistic methods; artistic interventions; workshops with artists.
The Institute for Professional Development is an intermediary that brings together the worlds of business and the arts to advance management and leadership. It offers professional development courses on different levels and artistic methods for HR and leadership development. We focus on cross-innovation, developing innovative solutions in cross-industry cooperations, integrating knowledge, tools and methods from the creative industries and the world of arts into all other industries.
Executive and Scientific Director:
Other people involved:
- Learning lessons for leadership from jazz bands
- Artistic Interventions (Arts in Business)
- Voice training for leaders
- Generation Y and Z: How to lead them
- Using YouTube and Social Media
- "You win or you die": Learning from TV series for leadership practice
- Video Series: Gender and Leadership
- Creativity For Diversity