The institute for contracting, law, and sustainable networking.
We develop a new perspective on the contract as a steering instrument for fair, trustworthy, and sustainable relationships. In our view, the contract is a central instrument to avoid and solve intergovernmental, societal, business, and personal conflicts. By recognising and securing different interests as well as their balancing under the purview of social responsibility, we seek to make a contribution towards a flourishing togetherness.
Fields of research:
- Contract and art
- Peace negotiations and contracts
- Contract as steering instrument in business and society
- Strategic and operational risk management
- Teaching concepts
For more information please see www.contractual-management.com.
Other people involved:
- Prof. Dr. Bert Eichhorn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Practising Risk Management in SMEs
- The ABC of Online Disclosure Duties
- Climate Change Sceptics: Patterns of Argumentation and Psychosocial Background
- Health Care Contracting in the Philippines
- Risk Management Practices in Hospitality Organizations