Application process Your application and admissions process at SRH Berlin
We are happy to welcome you to our university! These are the individual steps of our general application process for degree students. Exchange students need to apply via this link.
- You submit your online application via our application portal. You create an account, apply for your study programme and upload all relevant documents. After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- We will review your application and invite you to an interview if you meet the admission requirements.
- The interview takes place in person at our campus, or by phone/Skype. If your interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter along with your study contract.
*Please note that for certain artistic/design oriented study programmes you may have to take an additional admission test and/or upload samples of your work with your online application. Please find further details on the individual study programme pages.
- You then sign the study contract and send it back to us.
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You will then receive your letter of admission.
- You take part in our Orientation Week and then you'll be ready to begin your studies at SRH Berlin!