The schools of the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences are located in different cities. You can benefit from this and get to know another city and another campus during your studies. We offer a special exchange semester which enables you to continue your regular study programme during one semester at another school of the SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences.
What you need to know:
- If you are interested in the Campus Switch, please consult with your programme director and the Examinations Office at your home school on if and when a Campus Switch would make sense for you.
- Please apply at the prospective guest school with a filled out application form, a list of the courses you wish to attend, your CV, your transcript of records and a letter of motivation.
- There is no application deadline but it is advisable to apply early so that you have enough time to prepare your move.
- The guest school will issue a learning agreement.
- You are still enrolled at your home school and continue to pay the monthly tuition fees there.