Help shape the future of healthcare! Our MBA in Healthcare Management prepares you for challenging global tasks in this field of management. Strengthen your soft skills and expertise and get qualified for leadership positions.
YOUR COURSE CONTENT Management, marketing, accounting
You acquire comprehensive management know-how and a sustainable and well-rounded understanding of the challenges of today's healthcare system. In addition to classic management topics, such as economics, marketing or accounting, you will gain industry-specific expertise in areas such as quality management, hospital and public healthcare management.
Thanks to the elective modules and the project-centred approach, you can broaden your professional horizons while strengthening your teamwork, communication and intercultural skills.
YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS Hospital director, pharmaceutical manager and more
Thanks to our skill and project-oriented concept, you develop your leadership, intercultural and analytical skills. This way you are prepared for challenging positions in healthcare management and your next career step.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Management positions in the healthcare sector
- Leading positions in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Sales and key account manager
- Quality manager
- Positions in medical controlling and e-health providers
- And many more...
It's about you Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.
Fundamentals of Management and Economics5
Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics5
Healthcare Management I: Organisation in Healthcare5
Healthcare Management II: Management of Healthcare Institutions5
Applied Project / Internship5
Trust and Collaboration5
Healthcare Management III: Public Health Management5
Healthcare Management IV: Financial Flows in Healthcare5
Scientific Writing / Master's Seminar5
Alternative One-year Master's
You want to do a business- and healthcare-related degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
Requirements Work experience and letter of motivation
To submit your application, please provide us with the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1155 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7560 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
Your contact If you have any questions, our team is happy to help you
Other suitable programmes You might also be interested in
Executive MBA General Management
- Full time