Get prepared for your next career step. Strengthen your management expertise and learn how to use your soft skills in times of digital transformation to lead diverse and international teams with the Executive MBA General Management.
Executive MBA General Management
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- 2 Semesters
- on campus
- 60 ECTS
- Full time
- summer and winter semester
Your course content What you will learn
Learn how to react to current developments in the working environment in an agile, future-oriented and innovative way in order to make sustainable and successful management decisions. Thanks to the skill and project-based academic approach, you will strengthen your analytical, leadership and communication skills and deepen your knowledge of current management concepts, methods and techniques. Thus, you will be able to plan, lead and implement challenging projects and will be prepared for challenging management tasks.
The course is aimed at professionals with leadership experience who work in mid-level and senior management positions as well as managers who want to prepare themselves for new career opportunities.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
As a graduate of the Executive MBA programme you will have received a hands-on, sound management education that strengthens important soft skills and helps you expand your professional network.
You will be able to choose from the following roles and more:
- CEO, CFO, general manager
- Head of department, country division head, finance director, marketing director, HR director
- Founder/Managing director
- Consultant, project manager
- Head of strategic development, head of business development
Study programme brochure and more ...
It's about you Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you get fo focus on one management topic which you view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.
EMBA - Your modules Your curriculum
Focus Strategy | Strategic Management, Strategic Leadership5
Focus Human | Motivation, Leadership, Organisational Behaviour5
Focus Analysis | Corporate Finance, Managerial and Financial Accounting5
Focus Data & Digital | Big Data, Agile Leadership, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning5
Focus Practice | Internship5
Elective | Module from another programme or school5
Focus Marketing | Strategic Marketing, Marketing Research, International Marketing5
Focus Process & Quality | Process and Quality Management, Service Design, Six Sigma5
Focus Team & Collaboration | Social Trust, Ethical Leadership, Game Theory5
Admission requirements Our requirements
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 5 years of professional managerial experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- Citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1260 / month
- Citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7875 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!