Foster digital transformation in companies! In our Master's programme, you learn how to help businesses deal with the digital disruption and to initiate sustainable change. While working on projects, you also train your soft skills and expertise.
Digital Transformation Management
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- 4 Semesters
- on campus
- 120 ECTS
- Full time
- summer and winter semester
- stay abroad
Your course content What you will learn
Our Master's programme provides you with a modern, digital business education with a technological focus.
You will learn how to support companies with their digital transformation processes and how to involve relevant stakeholders. You will become acquainted with the specifics of digital business models and the power of disruptive innovations. You will be able to use different methods of idea generation in order to promote digital change in companies.
Modules on innovation management, change management and process management strengthen your expertise while current topics such as strategic management, organisational development, intercultural management and diversity are also integrated into the curriculum.
Thanks to the skill and project focus of the programme, you will train your communication, conflict resolution and teamworking skills and become well-versed in agile project management and coaching methods.
Your semester abroad will also help you broaden your horizons by spending a semester at a partner university or completing an internship.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
As an expert for digital transformation, you are able to advise companies and institutions on change processes. This way, you will help to develop new products and services and discover unknown and untapped business units, industries and markets. Thanks to your elective modules, you can also focus on current topics: Business Analytics or Cyber Security.
With your degree, you can start a career as a:
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Business Manager
- Innovation Manager
- Change Manager
- Business Development Manager
Study programme brochure and more ...
It's about you Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.
Your modules Your curriculum
Digital Business Analytics (Data Analytics Applications, Methods, and Techniques) OR Cyber Security (IT Security Principles and Standards incl. Security Management)5
Digital Business Models (Business Model Development and Implementation) OR Cyber Security (IT Security Tools and Technologies, incl. Security Lab: Security Systems)5
Internship or Global Study Semester | Going International30
Analysing International Business (online)5
Admission requirements Our requirements
Apply online now. You can start your studies in the summer or winter semester.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a similar area of studies - please submit your degree certificate and your transcript of records. If you do not have the degree certificate yet, you can also submit it before you start your studies
- OR Bachelor's degree in another area + 6 months of relevant work experience
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
Your studies at the SRH Campus Hamburg are a valuable investment in your future. As a student at an SRH campus you will benefit from small study groups, individual support and practice-oriented courses. Thus, you will be well prepared for a successful career in management.
- Students with EU/EEA citizenship (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland, Ukraine) countries: EUR 790 / month
- Students with non-EU/EEA citizenship: EUR 6,450 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same throughout the entire study period. A one-time registration fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) or EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH Application Portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!