Our Digital Supply Chain Management programme equips you with the skills to plan, manage and analyse digital supply chain solutions. Thanks to the hands-on and skill-based approach you also get to train the soft skills that employers are looking for.
Your course content What you will learn
The digitalisation of the global economy, socio-political changes, and cost pressures have a big impact on the logistics and supply chain industry. Thus, companies are looking for experts who know how to tackle digital change and use insights from data to come up with innovative supply chain solutions and business strategies.
Learn how to manage these challenges and become part of a new generation of supply chain managers who know how to deal with new digital solutions and complex SCM platforms while working in a global and diverse environment.
You learn about key supply chain concepts, digital tools, and their application. You gain an understanding of Supply Chain Management 4.0, Innovation Management, Process Management and Big Data and become proficient in current topics such as Business Intelligence, Digital Transformation, and Operations Research.
You understand the use and adaptation of SAP, a leading Enterprise Resource Planning system, and know how to program apps. You extend your knowledge of the platform economy and digital business models while using agile methods in study projects.
Thanks to the project- and skill-based approach of the programme, you are able to train your leadership, communication and intercultural skills and are therefore well-prepared for demanding digital supply chain management positions around the globe.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
As a Digital Supply Chain Management graduate you benefit from a thorough business education with a digital focus. Thanks to the industry-relevant curriculum, you are prepared for the supply chain challenges of the future and are a sought-after professional in global and digital businesses.
Career opportunities for Supply Chain Managers with technological expertise lie within the retail, production, technology, and healthcare industry as well as in start-ups, SMEs, and global corporations.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Operations Planner
- Digital Supply Chain Specialist
- Digital Supply Chain Consultant
It's about you Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.
Global Supply Chain Management 4.05
Supply Chain Strategies5
Supply Chain System Design5
Digital Supply Chain Management Systems5
Business Intelligence and Big Data5
Supply Chain Management Processes in Enterprise Resource Planning5
Enterprise Resource Planning Customisation5
Digital Supply Chain Lab5
Internship OR Incubator OR Company Project15
Admission requirements Our requirements
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Engineering, Business Administration/Management, Engineering or IT - please submit your degree certificate and your transcript of records. If you do not have the degree certificate yet, you can also submit it before you start your studies.
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 790 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 6800 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!