- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in practice-oriented tasks in small teams
- You can concentrate on what's important in 5-week-blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers
Your course content
What you will learn
Using design and technology to move people, visualise messages and information, tell stories, expand realities and change the environment—this is your professional future after your B.A. User Experience Design degree in Berlin.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
With your degree in B.A. User Experience Design you will work as a
- UI/UX designer,
- art director,
- digital artist,
- video and creative producer or
- content creator.
You can also work as a
- motion designer,
- 2D/3D technical artist or
- in multimedia and video editing.
Alex Schmidt, Former Student and UX Designer
"The thrilling topic of UX design has finally arrived in Germany and is more important than ever in today's digital world. Without a user-centered design, a company is currently no longer competitive. For this reason, companies are constantly looking for new creative minds in the UX field. A UX designer is involved in the creative development process from the beginning and accompanies the product all the way to the customer.""
- General higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or university of applied sciences entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife). In case you have not graduated yet, please apply with your existing transcripts or your latest interim certificate. However, we need your final degree certificate before you can start your studies.
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Copy of your identity card or passport
Here are the English requirements that you should bring along:
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Duolingo 95 Pts
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct recording)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - deviations from this rule are governed by the current version of the Language Centre's guidelines
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Linguaskill: 176 - 184 (CES) - all four skills required
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
Citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Switzerland, Western Balkans and Ukraine)
- EUR 650 / month
Citizenship | Non-EU/EEA
- EUR 4,500 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme. An additional enrolment fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) / EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student - a EUR 3000 deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!