Take part in our wind industry training and improve your career prospects! Deepen your knowledge about wind energy and its use, learn how to develop wind energy projects and network with companies from the industry.
Your course content What you will learn
As wind energy has become a mainstream source of energy in Asia, America and Europe, professionals with industry knowledge and experience are a sought-after asset in many businesses.
During the International Wind Industry short course you get to learn about the aerodynamic principles and the different types of wind turbines. You learn how to calculate energy yield and find out about turbine efficiency and blade designs. Apart from technical knowledge, you will learn how to manage and finance new wind energy projects and get first-hand insights thanks to on-site and trade fair visits.
Next training: 8 - 15 September 2023 incl. visit of the WindEnergy Husum trade fair
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
Sharpen your professional profile and increase your career oppotunities in the wind industry sector.
Take advantage of the networking opportunities during your training and grow your professional and personal network.
Learn from our experts
Our SRH-accredited trainer Mr. Abdulkarim Abdulrazek of the University of Oldenburg has 10 years of experience in international project and construction management, wind energy consulting and engineering.
He has more than 6 years of experience in wind energy research and has conducted wind tunnel experiments and worked in several countries, such as Germany, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Mongolia, Indonesia and North Korea.
Furthermore Mr. Karim is specialised in the design and optimisation of testing facilities for small wind turbines (IEC 61400-2 Standard), has constructed wind measurement systems on meteorological masts and knows how to run QM systems.
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Admission requirements Our requirements
- have an engineering, business or commercial background or
- are a working professional employed in a wind energy company or
- are a freelancer in the wind industry
- are an Engineering, Management or Renewable Energies student in your final years of study or
- a recent Engineering, Management or Renewable Energies graduate
...we invite you to join our International Wind Industry Training.
Please provide the following with your application:
- proof of proficient English language skills (at least B2/C1 level)
- letter of motivation
- curriculum vitae
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- Professionals €370 (incl. tax)
- Students €220/€280 (incl. tax)
- Professionals €222 (incl. tax)
- Students €132/€168 (incl. tax)
Apply now Application process and deadlines
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- Please apply to join our International Wind Industry Training by contacting the course coordinator Mr Matthias Raab | Email: email@example.com | Phone: +49 162 8002010
- After submitting your documents to us, we will review them and invite you to an interview if you meet the criteria
- You transfer the course fees and apply for your visa (if relevant)
- You take part online (online participation) or travel to Berlin to join the training (on-campus participation)
- After finishing the training you receive a certificate and stay in contact thanks to our online follow-up activities
Your contact If you have any questions, our team is happy to help you
Other suitable programmes You might also be interested in
Renewable Energy, Water and Waste Management
- Full time
Mobility and Automotive Industry
- Full time
Industry 4.0: Automation, Robotics & 3D Manufacturing
- Full time
Smart Building Technologies
- Full time