Advantages of the Siemens certification SMSCP
As a partner university of Siemens, SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences offers you the possibility to take an internationally-recognised industry certification exam.
With the Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program (SMSCP) by Siemens you
- gain first-hand knowledge,
- learn to quickly get familiar with new systems,
- know how to apply troubleshooting strategies to solve a variety of problems,
- are able to use your newly acquired knowledge to work with other systems,
- learn to deal with complex systems in a flexible, autonomous, and professional manner and
- benefit from better career opportunities by increasing your employability.
Study programmes SMSCP certificate part of the curriculum
Both the Bachelor's programme B.Eng. Applied Mechatronic Systems as well as the Master's programme M.Eng. Engineering and Sustainable Technology Management (including its three foci) offer you the opportunity to complete the recognised Siemens certification at the highest level: Level 3 (Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Professional).
|Study programmes with SMSCP certification|| |
B.Eng. Applied Mechatronic Systems;
|SMSCP Level upon graduation||Level 3 (Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Professional)|
|Level explanation|| |
Level 3 | Engineer