Your course content
What you will learn
Learn how to think differently. Combine creativity, innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset with well-known management theories and strategies. The curriculum includes classic management modules as well as courses on innovation management, entrepreneurship and sustainability. Choose electives to broaden your horizon and discuss current topics such as circular economy, organisational behaviour or management ethics with your international classmates.
Thanks to our experiential and skill-based teaching approach, you can apply your new expertise in concepts and projects and develop your negotiation, intercultural and leadership skills.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
Strengthen your soft skills in projects and learn how to come up with innovative strategies and new business models. You will receive a well-rounded management education that focuses on sustainability, innovation and entrepreneurship while supporting you in your personal and professional development.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Leadership positions in a range of industries
- Innovation manager
- Start, develop and grow your own business
Open House | 11 February 2023 | Berlin
We invite you to our Open House in Berlin on Saturday, 11 February 2023 from 11 am - 4 pm!
Get to know our study programmes, locations and our team and learn more about admissions, financing and our services.Learn more and sign up
Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach, you not only learn about real management challenges but also strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.Learn more about our academic approach
Meet our study advisors and learn how our application system works and which documents and proofs you need to provide. 3 pm CETEvent
Get to know the Berlin School of Management and our business programmes in Berlin!Event
- Fundamentals of Management and Economics 5
- Organisational Behaviour 5
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics 5
- Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship I: Creativity & Innovation Management 5
- Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship II: Business Model Generation 5
- Applied Project / Internship 5
- Trust and Collaboration 5
- Marketing Management 5
- Strategic Management 5
- Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship III: Entrepreneurial Skills - Mindset, Action & Reflection 5
- Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship IV: Sustainability, Circular Economy & new Business Models 5
- Scientific Writing / Master's Seminar 5
- Elective I 5
- Elective II 5
- Master's Thesis 20
You want to do a business- and sustainability-related degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree - please submit your degree certificate and your transcript of records.
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Here are our English language requirements:
- Duolingo 95 Pts
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct entry)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Linguaskill: 176 - 184 (CES) - all four skills required
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1100 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7200 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) / EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student – a EUR 3000 deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers
Master of Arts (M.A.) Berlin School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) Berlin School of Management
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Berlin School of Management
Master of Arts (M.A.) Berlin School of Design & Communication
Master of Arts (M.A.) SRH Campus Hamburg