Solve the HR challenges of an increasingly global and complex work environment. By taking the MBA in HR you will benefit from an innovative project-based teaching approach that strengthens your expertise and leadership skills.
International Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- 3 Semesters
- on campus
- 90 ECTS
- Full time
- summer and winter semester
Your course content What you will learn
The MBA programme in International Human Resource Management prepares you for current and future challenges in the field. You deal with HR-specific topics such as recruitment and selection, staff development, diversity management and HR analytics and you link them to classic management areas such as finance and accounting, economics or marketing.
Thanks to our skill-based concept, you learn how to apply the latest HR management techniques in an international context and get to develop your communication, intercultural or negotiation skills.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
The combination of managerial and HR-specific know-how enables you to sharpen your international profile and to hone your soft skills in projects. Thanks to our interdisciplinary approach you are able to work in a range of positions.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Leading positions in recruitment
- Employer branding specialist
- Positions in training, coaching and development as well as HR analytics and HR tech
- Diversity manager
- Change manager
- HR consultant
Study programme brochure and more ...
It's about you Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.
Fundamentals of Management and Economics5
Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics5
International Human Resource Management I: Employer Branding & Employee Selection5
International Human Resource Management II: Personnel Development & Diversity Management5
Applied Project / Internship5
Trust and Collaboration5
International Human Resource Management III: Organisational Development & Change5
International Human Resource Management IV: HR & Technology5
Scientific Writing / Master's Seminar5
Alternative One-year Master's
You want to do a business- and HR-related degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
- M.A. International Business and Leadership in Dresden
- M.A. International Business and Leadership in Hamburg
or our one-year programmes in the areas of Sustainability, Hospitality or Healthcare.
Admission requirements Our requirements
To submit your application, you will need the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1155 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7560 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme. More information about our fees.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
Your contact If you have any questions, our team is happy to help you
Other suitable programmes You might also be interested in
Executive MBA General Management
- Full time