YOUR COURSE CONTENT
Management, marketing, accounting
You acquire comprehensive management know-how and a sustainable and well-rounded understanding of the challenges of today's healthcare system. In addition to classic management topics, such as economics, marketing or accounting, you will gain industry-specific expertise in areas such as quality management, hospital and public healthcare management.
Thanks to the elective modules and the project-centred approach, you can broaden your professional horizons while strengthening your teamwork, communication and intercultural skills.
YOUR CAREER PROSPECTS
Hospital director, pharmaceutical manager and more
Thanks to our skill and project-oriented concept, you develop your leadership, intercultural and analytical skills. This way you are prepared for challenging positions in healthcare management and your next career step.
Choose from the following career paths:
- Management positions in the healthcare sector
- Leading positions in the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as hospitals and healthcare facilities
- Sales and key account manager
- Quality manager
- Positions in medical controlling and e-health providers
- And many more...
Open House | 11 February 2023 | Berlin
We invite you to our Open House in Berlin on Saturday, 11 February 2023 from 11 am - 4 pm!
Get to know our study programmes, locations and our team and learn more about admissions, financing and our services.Learn more and sign up
Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.Learn more about our academic approach
Get to know the Berlin School of Management and our business programmes in Berlin!Event
Meet our study advisors and learn how our application system works and which documents and proofs you need to provide. 3 pm CETEvent
- Fundamentals of Management and Economics 5
- Organisational Behaviour 5
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics 5
- Healthcare Management I: Organisation in Healthcare 5
- Healthcare Management II: Management of Healthcare Institutions 5
- Applied Project / Internship 5
- Trust and Collaboration 5
- Marketing Management 5
- Strategic Management 5
- Healthcare Management III: Public Health Management 5
- Healthcare Management IV: Financial Flows in Healthcare 5
- Scientific Writing / Master's Seminar 5
- Elective I 5
- Elective II 5
- Master's Thesis 20
You want to do a business- and healthcare-related degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
Chat with our students.
Do you want firsthand information? Our students are happy to share their experiences with you, tell you about their courses, their projects and student life in Berlin, Hamburg and Dresden.
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Work experience and letter of motivation
To submit your application, please provide us with the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Please find our English language requirements here:
- Duolingo 95 Pts
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct entry)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
- Linguaskill: 176 - 184 (CES) - all four skills required
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1100 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7200 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) / EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme.
Information on financing options & scholarships can be found here.
Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student – a EUR 3000 deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers