Choose the extraordinary. The academic approach of SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences focuses on personal development, economic feasibility and responsible business solutions. Based on these principles, we educate the next generation of managers – open-minded professionals who want to develop sustainable solutions for the challenges of the global economy.
MBA and DBA programmes at SRH Berlin
New, demanding, challenging
New challenges require new answers. Our innovative MBA programmes emphasise both economic feasibility and social responsibility, placing great value on the development of your soft skills and other competences, such as communication and intercultural skills.
Depending on the professional career and your management expertise you can
- choose the classic or executive General Management track or focus on
- Healthcare Management, HR Management or Sustainable Innovation & Entrepreneurship
All MBA programmes are aimed at university graduates with at least a couple of years of professional experience who would like to advance their business knowledge in a particular field and who wish to develop their personal skills. Join us: the future is waiting for you.
New: Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Our new part-time DBA programme offers you the opportunity to earn a professional doctorate, develop your research skills and explore new career prospects. The programme is a collaboration with Liverpool John Moores University that helps you implement your research findings in the business of your choice and expands your network with professionals from around the world.
Our MBA and DBA programmes in Berlin
You want to do a business degree? Perhaps our one-year Master's programmes could also be interesting for you, e.g.
- M.A. Hospitality Management and Leadership (Dresden)
- M.A. International Business - Focus on Healthcare Management (Dresden)
- M.A. International Business - Focus on Sustainability Management (Hamburg)
- M.A. International Business and Leadership (Dresden)
- M.A. International Business and Leadership (Hamburg)