Start your career in trade and train your leadership and intercultural skills. Study International Business & Leadership with focus on trade in Hamburg.
International Business and Leadership Trade Management
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- 4 Semesters
- on campus
- 120 ECTS
- Full time
- summer and winter semester
- stay abroad
Your course content What you will learn
Discover how to take business deals and trade relations to a profitable level. In your Master's studies you will learn about the complexity of international commercial transactions and global legal bases. Furthermore, you will entirely understand trade operations and trade contexts as well as how to successfully apply strategic logistic management skills.
In addition, you'll improve your negotiation and communication skills as well as your intercultural and personal experiences during your global study semester or your internship abroad.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
The intercultural competences, management and negotiation skills you will acquire during your studies along with expertise in globalisation, international legal bases, trade operations and logistics management will perfectly prepare you for an international career. You will be able to take up management positions in international trade, sales, international business development and marketing.
After having completed your studies in International Business & Leadership with Focus on Trade, you'll have career opportunities in:
- National and international trading companies
- Public institutions and chambers
- Global operating NGOs
Study programme brochure and more ...
It's about you Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.
Your modules 2 years | 120 ECTS
International Business Development and Digital Intelligence5
Global Markets & Finance5
Leading an Intercultural Workforce5
Case Study: Business Development Case or Leading Challenge5
Contracting and Negotiations5
Global Human Resource Management5
International Trade Globalisation, Society, Environment5
International Trade Law and Trade Operations5
Supply Chain Strategies5
Case Study: International Trade Project5
Corporate Governance and Business Ethics5
Internship or Global Study Semester30
Analysing International Business (online)5
Your lecturers We help you achieve your goals
Admission requirements Our requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Management (if you do not have the degree certificate yet, you can also submit it before you start your studies)
- OR Bachelor's degree in another area + min. 6 months of work experience in business/management
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Secondary School Certificate
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of your ID/passport
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
- citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 790 / month
- citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 6450 / semester
The monthly/semester tuition fees remain the same for the entire duration of the study programme.
An additional enrolment fee of EUR 750 (EU/EEA) / EUR 1000 (non-EU/EEA) is to be paid once at the start of the programme. More information about our fees.
Learn more about our financing options here.
Apply now Application process and deadlines
Please find the Application and Late Arrival deadlines here.
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH application portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
Your contact If you have any questions, our team is happy to help you
Other suitable programmes You might also be interested in
- double degree
- university cooperations
- premium program
- Full time