Who is the PreMaster programme aimed at?
You wish to enrol in one of the Computer Science Master's programmes at SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences and you ...
- require additional subject knowledge in some relevant areas
- need to optimise your language proficiency and study skills
The Computer Science PreMaster is then designed for you. Our admissions team will contact you upon reception of your regular Computer Science application to let you know whether a preparatory course is recommended in order to successfully enrol in one of our Computer Science Master's programmes.
During the programme you will study a core unit of general subject skills and subject-specific units, which are carefully designed for your academic development. Upon successful completion of your PreMaster semester you will receive an official PreMaster certificate and will be enrolled into the Computer Science Master’s of your choice.
- Duration: 1 semester (6 months)
- Start: October and April intakes
- Fees: EUR 6450
- Content: Courses in Programming Basics, Hardware, Software Engineering, Mathematics, Internet/Networks/IP, English (when required)
Preparatory course part of the Master's programme (no credit points).