Join us and learn everything you need to know about SRH Berlin, our Management & Hospitality programmes, the application process, financing your studies and more! Our Study Advisor will guide you and answer your questions | 3 - 4 pm CET.Event
Your course content
What you will learn
Shape digital change! The Master's programme Digital Transformation Management - Focus on Business Analytics trains you to become a digital leader who is familiar with all fields of digital transformation. You will have in-depth knowledge and skills in business analytics and business model development.
During your studies you will learn various methods of data collection and data analysis and recognise the importance of the power of data for business issues. You will deal in-depth with data processing (including big data), apply relevant instruments and tools and learn to independently plan and implement data analysis projects. In addition, you will train in planning, developing and introducing digital business models. You will be able to apply techniques of idea, vision, prototype and business model development in a targeted manner.
Your career prospects
Our innovative approach that pays off
With your Master's degree in your pocket, you will be able to advise your colleagues in your future company, offering in-depth knowledge of data analysis and business model development. You will comprehensively respond to all questions of data analysis, the utilisation of analysis results and the development and adaptation of business models.
Shape digital change and develop innovative services and products. Discover entirely new, previously unknown business areas for your future career.
After having completed your Master's programme in Digital Transformation Management, you might start your career as a:
- Manager/Director in business development – digital business development
- Digital transformation manager
- Digital business manager
- Digital business analyst
- Innovation manager
- Data analyst
Graduates of the Digital Transformation Management programme have good professional opportunities to support companies in the digital transformation of processes and employees.
Our study concept
Your studies are divided into 5-week blocks. During this time you focus on one management topic which you get to view from different angles. Thanks to this approach you can learn about real management challenges and strengthen the skills that employers are looking for.Learn more about our academic approach
Your modules Your curriculum
- Disruptive Innovations 5
- Corporate Management 5
- Innovation Management 5
- Process Management 5
- Data Analytics I: Data Analytics Applications, Methods and Techniques 5
- Leadership Skills 5
- Disruptive Corporations 5
- Corporate Development 5
- Organisation Management 5
- Change Management 5
- Data Analytics II: Business Model Development and Implementation 5
- Coaching Skills 5
- Internship or Global Study Semester | Going International 30
- Analysing International Business (online) 5
- Master Thesis 25
Full-Flex Offer | For international students only
Are you worried that Covid-19 might affect your academic future? Are you facing visa delays and travel restrictions? Take advantage of our offer to start your studies in October 2021 in a virtual format and receive a reward!
Apply online now. You can start your studies in the summer or winter semester.
- Bachelor's degree (or similar) with at least 180 ECTS Credit Points (3 years) in one of the follwing study fields:
Business/Management, Business Informatics, Informatics/Computer Science, Computer Engineering
or non-business related university degree (min. 180 ECTS) + 6 months related working experience.
Degrees from other subjects will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Proof of English language proficiency
Please find our English language requirements here:
- Duolingo 95 Pts
- TOEFL 87 ibt (direct entry)
- TOEFL 79 - 86 ibt (with additional agreement)
- TOEIC 785 (Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150)
- IELTS (academic) 6.5 average - please see Language Centre guidelines if results differ
- CAE (grade A, B, or C)
- CPE (grade A, B or C)
- FCE (grade A, B or C)
- Pearson English Test Academic (PTE-A) 59 points
You don't feel prepared yet? More information about the Academic English Preparation Course
Fees and Funding
Your tuition fees
- Students from EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland) countries: EUR 800 / month
- Students from non-EU/EEA countries: EUR 6,450 / semester
The monthly tuition fees remain the same throughout the entire study period. A one-time registration fee of EUR 500 (EU/EEA) or EUR 900 (non-EU/EEA) is due at the beginning of the study period, which must be paid with the first monthly fee.
Your studies at the SRH Campus Hamburg are a valuable investment in your future. As a student at an SRH campus you will benefit from small study groups, individual support and practice-oriented courses. Thus, you will be well prepared for a successful career in management.
You have the following options to finance your studies
- BAföG The SRH Campus Hamburg is supported by the Office for Educational Promotion in Berlin, as we are a campus of the Berlin University of Applied Sciences. (Only applicable for German citizenship.) // For further information please visit: www.stw.berlin/finanzierung.html
- Child Benefit If you are studying, you are entitled to child allowance until you are 25 years old. (Only applicable for German citizenship.)// Information via: www.arbeitsagentur.de/familie-und-kinder/infos-rund-um-kindergeld www.arbeitsagentur.de/familie-und-kinder/infos-rund-um-kindergeld
- Student Jobs Our Career Service will be happy to assist you in your part-time job search.
- Educational Funds The SRH and some other institutes offer you a study financing scheme, where the repayment depends on your income and only takes place after you have successfully started your career. // Information via: www.srh-berlin.braincapital.de or www.bildungsfonds.de | www.deutsche-bildung.de | www.dkb.de/privatkunden/studenten-bildungsfonds
- Educational Loans Here you have the possibility to get a monthly loan for your studies. // Information via: https://dakaberlin.de or www.kfw.de/studienkredit
- Scholarships There are numerous private, public or non-profit institutions that offer grants and scholarships for students. You do not have to be highly talented for this; committed volunteers, studying mothers / fathers and other groups are also eligible. // Information via: www.stipendienlotse.de I www.stipendiumplus.de www.mystipendium.de I www.e-fellows.net I https://eu.daad.de/
Our Student Advisory Service will be happy to inform you about all financing options!
Application process and deadlines
We are happy to welcome you to our university. This is our application process:
- You submit your online application via the SRH Application Portal
- If you meet the admission requirements, we will invite you to a personal/phone interview
- If the interview is successful, you will receive an acceptance letter and the study contract
- You sign the study contract and send it back to us
- You pay the enrolment fee (all students) and – if you are a non-EU/non-EEA student - the 3-month deposit
- You receive your letter of admission
- You take part in our Welcome Week and then you are good to go!
As a result of the digital transformation, managing strategy-, technology- and data-driven change processes is increasingly becoming a key competence for future managers.
- You will take part in a step-by-step learning experience
- You will study in small teams through practice-oriented tasks
- You can concentrate on what is important in 5-week blocks
- You will receive individual support from your lecturers
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Dresden School of Management
Master of Science (M.Sc.) SRH Campus Hamburg
Master of Science (M.Sc.) Dresden School of Management